Here’s what I keep in my freezer:
- around 8 loaves of bread
- 2 to 3 meal-sized portions of meat (mince/ground beef, chicken drumsticks, sausages)
- 1 pack frozen greens
- 1 or 2 individual frozen meals of leftovers
- ice cubes and frozen esky/icebox blocks
And that’s it! What’s in your freezer?
2 comments:
Sounds so organized and prepared! I have now got some frozen blueberries, frozen diced green peppers, meat carcass stuff for making stock, veggie "carcass" stuff for the same thing, farmer's market pint of sorbet, grocery store ice cream, frozen sliced bananas, peas, 4th of July candies, ice, and what my son just made and put in: orange juice poured into heart-shaped ice cube molds. I told him it takes hours for liquids to freeze, and he said, "I can wait, Mom." :)
I never knew you could freeze green peppers?! Thank you for sharing. And I hope your son enjoys his OJ icies!
Post a Comment